Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Guatemalan Love


A few of you faithful blog readers may remember nearly a year ago when I met a woman from Guatemala who did not speak any English.

Despite the crazy circumstances, God was able to reach this sweet woman and touch her heart. She had begun tearing up towards the end of our time together.

Now that I am back in New York visiting and have access to spanish-speaking EMC employees, I was able to contact this woman nearly a year later after this counseling session.

SHE KEPT HER BABY! She sounded very happy and the baby is doing great!

It never ceases to amaze me how God saves these little ones and spares these women from the pain of abortion. He takes the smallest means (me, who knew no spanish) to reach women and change their hearts.

What did I say that made this woman cry? I told her "all you need is love". How true! I did not need spanish that day, all I needed was love. That love helped this mommy see God's love for her and her baby...and choose life!

PRAISE GOD!!

No comments: