Monday, October 18, 2010

Life is a gift from God.



This is an amazing story This young girl came in last week- during the most hectic day of EMC. We were so busy. Camera crew from CBS 2 were in our office at this time.

This women was only seventeen years of age. She had dreams of being a singer. A baby was out of the question. She called the baby an "IT", because she did NOT want this child. We gave her a sonogram that day. Her womb was a beautiful perfect womb. I said, "look your baby is sucking his thumb"- she starts crying.

I ask her, Where is your boyfriend"? "He is studying at Suny Albany studying to be a lawyer", she said. I said,"well can you bring him here next time?"

This young girl was so stuck on having an abortion, but after explaining to her her options, she decided to keep her pregnancy to full term.

I told her a baby won't stop you from pursuing your musical career. She will be coming in a few weeks with her boyfriend to see their child.

I was so proud that I was able to help this young girl. Just because you have a baby, your body wont change. I explained that those are lies the Devil wants us to believe. Life is a gift from God and should be cherished.

No comments: