Thursday, October 21, 2010

Change

I used to be very impatient before I came here to do the internship. Most of my co-workers can't imagine that, but it's true. Working with EMC has changed my character in a good way.

And I also learned how to stay focused on one thing in stead of doing multiple things at a time and not finishing one of them. I can counsel a girl without being distracted. I couldn't do that before.

Stamina is also something I have learned. Standing outside of Dr. Emily's abortion clinic for 7 hours a day trains your feet and your spiritual life. Once girls are inside all you can do is pray.

I read my bible more often. I am more confident. Working with EMC has made me a better person.

1 comment:

EMC Frontline said...

Lianne, it's great to read about your growth in maturity and virtue through your experience with sidewalk and office crisis counseling. Thanks for your service, and perseverance.