Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Saving Babies in NYC

Hello, my name is Philip J. Sherman and I first came to the lifehouse as an intern on Monday, May 11th, 2009, or 8 days ago. In those eight days I have been fortune enough to start planning an event to help bring down Dr. Emily's (Abortion Clinic), have been able to talk with some girls about the babies that God has placed inside of them, which is no accident; did some organizing at the Lifehouse (the Intern's House) and a couple of the offices we have in the Bronx, as well attend a Mets game.

Being in NYC you get used to spending a lot of time on the Subway system and having plenty of things to do. I'm also trying to digest as much information as possible at the clinics and the lifehouse.

Well that's all for now. If you ever want to get a hold of me feel free to at philipjsherman@gmail.com, facebook, myspace, etc.

You can also find me at www.PhilipJSherman.org, www.PhilipJSherman.com, and coming soon at www.GiveBig2others.com.

Catch ya later.

No comments: