Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Intern in the House!

Hello,

My name is Yesenia Ramirez and I am currently 22 years old. I am from Orange County, California. I am currently attending the University of California at Riverside as a pre-med student and a double major with biological anthropology and public policy. I am currently living in Riverside near school during the week but on the weekends I head back to my hometown Orange County where my parents to my home and also I make trips to Los Angeles for various reasons.

Main reason for Pro Life events but recently more specifically for my internship at the Los Angeles Pregnancy Services which is one of a kind in our area (with two currently open locations). I was informed by the director of LAPS (Los Angeles Pregnancy services) Astrid Bennett about Chris Slattery and the EMC pregnancy centers in New York. She told me about this internship and so I applied. I agreed with her that this would be an awesome opportunity to learn and help as well.

Now while arriving so far it has been a lot more than what I expected and everyday is such a beautiful day filled with many blessings. In the past I have been involved with various Pro Life activities in my Orange County region but I most frequently

No comments: