Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life Changing Day!

I have been going to the EMC pregancy center in the bronx everyday so far. Today I spent half of my day infront of Emily's as a side walk counselor and then I headed to EMC in the Bronx. It was so crazy because during the side walk counseing two girls were convinced in not having the abortions and one decided to meet me at the Bronx office. Also while I wasn't talking to any girls outside Emily's I was praying my rosary and I started getting the spiritual attacks by random ladies telling me rude things. These rude remarks make me stronger because I know that what I am doing is the right thing so the enemy is very angry and will try anything in his power to discourage me. As soon as I made my way towards the Bronx office the other intern was texting me because they were super busy. As I got there I was super shocked to see every seat in the room occupied and both counselors in the rooms counseloring. I started right away and every since we didn't stop counseloring til we closed. Over all we saw 16 girls! After seeing all the girls all three of us discussed what had just happened because it felt like a storm passed by and we had no idea what just happened. We all agreed that we had no idea how we were able to manage all of this and it was simply the holy spirit helping us. Every story of every girl we saw was very unique and from my experience every girl that I saw today didn't leave the office with still wanting an abortion. The funny thing is while getting out of the office the moment I stepped outside I got popped by a bird!!! I laughed and gave thanks to God instead of complaining because I know the enemy was still trying to attack me. All three of us hurried to mass which was the best part of my day it was a latin mass and wow my heart was still beating hard after. When we got out of mass we realized we hadn't ate and decided to hurry home to get something to eat. Today overall was just amazing and I will always hold these days spent here close to my heart.




No comments: