Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Intern


Hi! My name is Marc. Last Monday was my first day as a volunteer in EMC Free Abortion Alternatives. Before beginning to talk about my new experiences with my co-workers, clients and in general on the job, I would like to introduce myself to you.

I am 26 years old and I am from Barcelona (Spain). In Spain I live with my parents and I have two younger sisters. I am catholic. I studied economics in college, and I finished the studies 2 years ago. After finishing college, I was working a year and a half in a multinational consumer company in Barcelona. In order to advance my position within the company or to have the opportunity to find a better job position, I need to improve my English. I made the decision to travel to NYC for a few months. I arrived in NYC on October 1, and I was taking English classes during my first 2 months here. After the first month, I knew that I wanted to stay longer. I got the idea to find some kind of job like a volunteer opportunity. I am pro-life, and I started to search for information about some organizations that could give me the opportunity to collaborate with them. In the past, I worked as a volunteer in my city and for one month in Erfoud, a city in the desert of Sahara (Morocco).

I hope my help will be useful in this hard work and I look forward to being part of stories with a happy ending.

1 comment:

For Pete's Aiche said...

Bravo! God bless you Mark!