Monday, December 13, 2010

An amazing story of a brave mom.

In continuation to my story from last week about the young women. The young girl came back, and saw her sonogram. She said after having a sonogram, she just could not kill her child. Even though her baby son is suffering of Sickle Cell, she is going to be responsible and keep her child. I am so happy that she came back. I was so worried for her, and just wanted her to be okay. I cant imagine how it feels like to have a husband that is incarcerated.

She is starting her prenatal care with us in Brooklyn. I am so thankful that I was able to talk to her. I am glad that she can see past all her issues and get through this difficult time. There is always a way, if theres will.

We will try the best we can to help her.
TO be Continued..............

No comments: