Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today at Linda's

Today, a girl came in wanting a pregnancy test. Linda automatically said,"Ok Jennie, shes yours, handle it." I asked God to help me since I didn't know where to start. So the first question I asked her was, "So, where do you go to school?" She answered only for me to realize that we had the same circle of friends! I was quite suprised about what she knew. Right then and there I knew that was what I needed to feel comfortable. I told her about the different procedures and everything she shuld know. She started crying and said I was very understanding, and that I was the person she needed to convince her. I'm proud to say that she will not be having the abortion. I end this with, "You never know who you run into, you might just make a big difference in one's life." In this case, it was a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

1 comment: