Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Innocent Blood

Something happened last night in the South Bronx. We don´t know exactly what, but the evidence was there this morning. In front of the façade door of Dr. Emily’s Abortion Clinic was a puddle of blood. I don’t know what that blood was coming from. But that made me think. Of course that blood was coming from someone else but in my head that blood was the blood of the children that are killed by abortion. Are these murders legal? Yes they are. On the contrary, if we put a foot over the line for sure we will be six month in jail. What’s wrong here? But that’s not my point; my point is how many babies are going to be killed before we stop this, before we make abortion illegal? When are we going to realise that we can´t be indifferent when the life of a child hangs in the balance? Come on, guys! we have to change this, and we have to change it now.

No comments: