Friday, December 4, 2009

Satisfaction in My Soul

Never in my life have I been so proud of my work as I have been over these past four and a half months! I won’t lie, it´s a tough job. Everyday I know that there will be a young lady sitting in my office, basically telling me that she wants to kill her child. However, the good far outweighs the bad. The joy that comes from helping a mother to choose LIFE for her unborn child is almost beyond belief! The knowledge that I have helped a woman walk from the emotional trauma that comes with an abortion, gives me a satisfaction that I think will never go away.

Yesterday while following up with some of my clients I received some fantastic news!!! I couldn´t help but smile! Two of my girls have decided to keep their children! To get this news that not just one but two of these beautiful young ladies are keeping, and all in the same day was great! Only one more thing could add to the joy, and it happened! A girl who weeks earlier abortion minded, returned with a sonogram picture for me and the gift of life for her child.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I always get a lift reading about the good you and the others are doing there, Heather!