Sunday, June 21, 2009

Silent Graces

I am the unfortunate intern who recently contracted swine flu and is currently being quarantined in the Lifehouse attic (which I'm sure chris would like me to point out is finished). A part of me is really frustrated and a little angry that I am stuck in the house for a whole week while I could be out on the streets of New York doing my regular pro-life work. But I also know that even though I'm stuck in bed and I cant do any active pro-life work I can contribute to the work through dedicated prayer. It is easy to feel like your prayers do little to help the movement or save lives- but trust me- without the prayers of people we will never even get to see we know our active work would be fruitless. We see the effects of strangers prayers on lives every day and they are absolutely the foundation for all the work we do. Keep up the prayer!

No comments: