Monday, June 22, 2009

Attending the 2009 National Right to Life Convention

This past week, I had the privilege to attend the 2009 National Right to Life Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina. While there, me and a few other interns were able to meet many young pro-lifers like ourselves and attend many different talks on different areas concerning abortion. I learned all about how to answer the tough questions women ask me on a day to day basis when they come into the pregnancy centers, along with the combative questions I have been asked by passersby while standing outside Dr. Emily's.

This convention not only taught me more knowledgeable information about abortion, but it also opened my eyes to the fact that people from all over the country are united to stop this terrible crime. A lot of times when we are working at the centers, we sometimes feel like we, pro-lifers, are so few in the world, but in reality, we are obviously not. At this convention, my motivation for the work was strengthened. I am so glad I attended!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're so glad you joined us!