Sunday, June 21, 2009

Contacts

You never know how relationships can develop with those around you until God does his thing. Saturday morning I was standing on the side walk on the front side of Dr. Emily's Abortion Clinic saying, "morning" to whom ever walked by when I got to start a conversation with someone that happens to work in the suite next door to the clinic. I found out that she is more than willing to work with us from her office. This is just one more way we can help to peacefully bring down this abortion clinic. This lady actually helps run a mentorship program with teenagers mentoring elementary aged students. I also met a man who wanted help and knew that he needed to know english better.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I wouldn't have published that if I were you. Never give out your strategy in public. You can be certain that there are poor-choicers reading this blog.

Philip J. Sherman said...

Perhaps, Suzanne. Although I don't believe there was any damage done I really don't think this is something they would be able to intervene in as she definitely knows what she believes if she is willing to strike hands in pledge with us.

Always trying to win them by love, Philip J. Sherman.