Saturday, March 31, 2012

A new friend

in queens I had a young lady come into the office she like many other girls wanted a abortion after me explaining to her all the side affect she said she was going to think about it which sometimes when they say that it can be a little worrying because you don't know what there fanial Decion is going to be I told her she had to come back for a sonogram which in fact she did come back Which is good when you see them come back because she can always try again so when she came in she had a huge smile I let her into the sonogram room where we saw her beautiful 9 week baby sucking his thumb she started laughing and she looks at me and say "isn't my baby cute" I smile and say "yes" after she fininished with the sonogram she smile and say when my baby is born I want you to be the godmother it was such a great surprise

No comments: