Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Delivering good news

In queens I got a young lady who seem very nervouse when she came in she fill out the intake form I did the pregnancy test and it was positive and she stared to cry am thinking oh gosh she probably crying because she doesn't want the baby and since she had left that part of the intake blank I was preparing what to ask her abortion and in my head say I prayer when she takes her phone and start taking pictures of the test and crying I asked her how do you feel and she says am happy I been married for 5 years and I haven't been able to get pregnant and now I am sometimes we think that every girls that comes to our center are abortion minded put then there are a few that they really want to have a baby and it an awesome feeling giving an answer that they been long for

No comments: