Sunday, May 12, 2013

THANK YOU!!!

Dear all,

The moment has arrived. It´s  time to say goodbye and now I can only say thank you. Thanks to you all. To the women who came to the office, to Jeff, Linda, Kathy, Carolina, Rosanna, Andrea, Kevin, Sofie, Sand,  Greg,Matt, Julia, Christine and Hanna.

I also want say thank you to my housemates for making this such a great time, especially Brian, Carlos, Cristina and Lorena, my best work mate. Thank you for helping me all of the time. Thanks for being patient with me.

Thank you for these incredible three months. It´s been amazingly great and I really appreciate all you´ve done for me. I wish you all the very best and really hope we keep in touch.

Thank you Greg and Lorena for help me this blog.

Lastly, thanks to Chris Slattery for making all of this possible. I will never forget this wonderful experience.




Best wishes,

Miguel Roca Ibañez.

No comments: