Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What it's all about

The EMC Pregnancy Center in Brooklyn has become my 'home away from home'. And the people that I work and serve are truly my family now. I have had the honor of watching as couples come in seeking abortions, leave choosing life, and end up parenting lovely children.

The girls are so welcoming to me! They share their ups and downs through out the pregnancy during prenatal care days. And they share their unique stories of how EMC has truly altered the course of their lives for the better.

I have had the distinct pleasure of walking with this particular couple for the past three months. Now they are proud parents to a beautiful, healthy, and happy baby boy! Such inexpressible JOY!

This is the greatest blessing to me! Though I wasn't there from the beginning, I feel I am able to rejoice even more. For you see... their story is the ending that I envision for all of the young ladies that I speak with each day... their baby is the hope in my day! God always gives us what we need, and for me it is in the eyes of a newborn that may not have ever been able to greet the world. This is what it is all about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And that's what it's all about!! *clap *clap. :)