Sunday, April 17, 2011

Planned Parenthood Plans On Your Silence


When distributing Human Life Alliance materials in Spanish, I often take the time to encourage the older generation, to let them know how important it is that they educate themselves and those around them on topics related to abortion. What I share with them in rusty Spanish translates into something like this:
"I believe that you (mothers and grandmothers, or the man of the house) have a strength in your voice when you speak the truth to your family, your friends, and the young ones, yes? I believe that when you speak the truth, many people listen, yes?"
Most people agree; nobody denies that this is case.
When I am in front of the Planned Parenthood in South Bronx, I point to the building and explain the importance of the information that I am giving them, saying, "Here, on the second floor, they kill children four days a week. I believe that if you speak the truth to everyone, nobody will want an abortion. If we don't speak the truth, they kill children five days a week."
Horrified, people who initially took the publication to have something to peruse on the bus or train open the pro-life publication immediately and read it intensely.

No comments: