Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Truck that Transfers the Aborted Babies


Working with EMC, we stand outside of Dr. Emily's abortion clinic at least 3x a week. We stand on the sidewalk, with EMC pamphlets that we give to the girls going in. We tell them that they have other options,other than abortion. We tell them that EMC can help them.
One day, as I was doing just this, I looked in front of me to see this truck. I didn't think much of it at first. Then Julia, one of my superiors, turns to me and says, "hey abby. That's where they take the dead bodies of the aborted babies. In that truck".
I said to her, "are you serious?" "Dead serious". She replied to me. No pun intended.
On the truck it reads "REGULATED MEDICAL WASTE". I thought to myself, well, it's good to know that the human bodies are regulated! I mean, regulated or not, doesn't make much of a difference once they have gotten to that point.
The man started out with 2 big empty boxes. He pushed his wheeley pusher into the abortion clinic. Next, he comes back out with the same 2 boxes, except this time they are filled with the bodies of aborted babies.
Babies that deserve to live. Babies that are PEOPLE that deserve to live.
Even with me, myself, being a woman, it is still NOT my right to decipher between life and death. I have no business saying whether or not a person should live or die.
Especially a person that is innocent, and free of any crime whatsoever.

1 comment:

Mrs. Shawn said...

Where does this truck go after it picks up these babies? It would be interesting to see where and what they do with these babies bodies after pickup...could be good to expose the truth. This was a great article.