Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Farewell NYC; But not for Long


Well, after 4 ridiculously amazing months of working for EMC, it is time for me to take a minor break. I leave today for NC to be with my family for a month or so. But I am definitely planning on returning to working with the Pro-life movement somewhere. Whether it's in NC,CA, VA, or NYC.
I never even thought I would be good at what I did the past 4 months. It's insane how God operates.
I found out about EMC by randomly going on a weekend trip to TN that one of my roommates in VA invited me to. It was random, but it wasn't. There are reasons for everything.
After all of this, what continues to go through my thoughts consistently, is WHO God is.
He is Yahweh; the three in one; the creator of everything; the Lord of all; the Rose of Sharon; Jesus Christ; God the Father; God the Holy Spirit...
He sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for the sin of the world. He didn't stay dead. NO! He rose again from the grave. He has conquered death!
He died for every single innocent baby that was aborted. He died for their mothers that chose to abort them. He died for ME.
Worthy is the Lamb- who was slain.
Praise God that his salvation and his rescue is applicable to ALL. "But as many as received him, to them God gives power to become the child of God". John 1:12
I go can go to a church and tell the story of how Christ died for everyone in that room, just as much as I can go to the dirty streets of New York City and tell the broken people there Jesus Christ died for them.
I pray that God will continue to forgive us. I pray, "Hosanna! save us! Please"...
After seeing how many abortions take place, after seeing how much evil is being done e-v-e-r-y- s-i-n-g-l-e d-a-y-, praise God for his grace. He would totally be justified in destroying the entire earth.
I continue to pray that God will break my heart for what breaks his.
I made that prayer back in September and I ended up here. Trust me this prayer will work for you too!
Thank you so much for all your prayers and comments over the past 4 months. Let us all finish this race God has set before us strong.
May the Lord God in Heaven bless you.
Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby, I'm going to miss reading your posts! Thank you for allowing Jesus to work through you so mightily to touch the lives of others. May God bless you always!

Unknown said...

wow nancy thank you sooo much!!! God bless you