Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dr. Emily's

Another day in Dr. Emily’s. I do not know what it is, but I feel uncomfortable. Is not the cold, is not the rain, is something more, is something estrange. The fact of know that they are killing babies is hard. I see people walking the street and I am sure that they are killing human beings in that place. Is hard try to stop women and explain that they want to do something really wrong.
Every Saturday there are a lot of people praying in front of the clinic and this give us strength. We try hard with every woman. Some of them do not want to know anything; some of them actually stop but they still going to the clinic. Is sad see this people going inside but we have to move on and try again with the woman who is coming from the other side of the sidewalk, and we do.
I know that this is almost the end, the end of my internship, so I feel bad for all of these women who will go inside the clinic and no one will be there, outside of the clinic trying to stop them, trying to explain them, trying to save them. I know that there are a lot of sidewalk counselors in the clinics, but there are other clinics that there is no one there.

Pray for these woman who do not have the opportunity of talking with a counselor before they come in to the clinic, the need it. Thanks!!!

No comments: