Saturday, February 15, 2014

RU -486

My experience with the girls that I have counsel and have consider abortions, have mention that they will like to take "Pill" meaning the RU-486. Most of this don't have a clue of what this "pill" really is. They just think that taking a "pill" will solve the problem. But once a start talking about RU-486 I could see that they don't think the same any more.

I start to tell them that the "pill" is a synthetic steroid drug called mifepristone and that it cuts off nourishment to the baby so that the baby starves to death. Many girls don't realize that is a baby already. I also tell them that is not safe and that they may have painful contractions, nausea, vomiting, pelvic pain and that they may bleed from 9 to 40 days.

Some have change there mind and some will just not react to the information but all I know that I planted the seed.


 

No comments: