Friday, February 28, 2014

Praying the rosary

Last Saturday I went to Dr. Emily’s clinic. I stayed out in front of the building praying and asking God for saving the lives of those poor babies that were going to die. Praying for those who were meant to lose the opportunity of having what is a right to every human being. I asked God to illuminate those poor girls, and guide them into his way. I prayed for those poor girls that were only afraid and lost, they just need our support and our help in order to not forgetting that God loves them. 


Among them there are girls too young to face the difficult situations that they are passing through, in some cases they just need a voice that tells them that everything is going to be alright. A voice that tells them that they will be able to raise their children and form a family. I focus all my praying on the girls, and I hope that God almighty can change their minds. 


No comments: