Saturday, September 3, 2011

See you soon!







This is my last blog. I return to Barcelona because I have to be in my sister's weeding. I enjoy doing this work, helping girls to see that have the baby is a good think. There was difficult moments but the final feel is excellent. I am very happy because I save babys, I can said that some babys are in going to born because I work here.





In an other way, these gils that I could see this week and all the people in the world have to remember that the real finality of sex is make babys, increase the family. The pleasure is a part of them but is not the only think that can be when they have sex. It's is important for that reason to have sex thinking about all the consecuences it has because it seems so easy to get pleasure, got pregnancy and after kill the baby that borns inside their mums. So, I tried to explain that of you have a lot of problems think before having sex about the real consecuences that they have, say no.





Ana.


No comments: