Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time Flies...


Today marks the last week of working as an intern at EMC for me. It's rather amazing how time has flown by. When I first got here, we were digging out of blizzards and now they are calling for 70s this weekend.

Working at the Life House and with EMC has allowed me to meet and work with some wonderful people. This is a ministry that takes a lot of work. At the end of the day, sometimes I don't even want to get on the train, I just want to fall asleep in the office.

The joy that comes from working with God to save babies is something impossible to describe. It makes it all worth it. I've been talking with women and most of the time, I really don't have a clue what it was that started turning them away from abortion. Presenting them with the Truth is all that we can do, for the Truth is Christ's and with Christ there is victory.

So, in this final week (the week of Our Lord's passion and victory over death) more babies to save!

No comments: