Sunday, September 19, 2010

Introducing Myself


My name is Lianne I'm from the Netherlands. Several months ago my mom was in NYC to speak to the UN about pro-life issues. While in the City she also spoke at an EMC fundraiser. When she returned home to Holland, she told me about this amazing oppertunity to save lives in the Abortion Capitol of America! What a great work! I am very excited to lend a hand in this work of God.

In my spare time I enjoy playing my guitar and singing. I also garden, I find it very relaxing! I look forward to sharing my stories with you on this blog. Until next time!

1 comment:

EMC Frontline said...

Lianne, you are a wonderful, young, courageous woman, and we are very happy to have you with us all the way from the Netherlands!

Did you know in my childhood I grew up on Dutch settled Staten Island in New Dorp?

I know you are going to accomplish great things this Fall,and you will be in my prayers, all the way!