Wednesday, September 29, 2010

From Hopeless to the Happiest Woman Alive; An EMC Client Testimony


I found myself pregnant and without hope for a future with my boyfriend. I was 23 years old and very insecure in my present situation. Having experienced a similar situation at 20, I opted for an abortion. So three years later I thought it was my only solution. I was being pressured to abort by my lover and some friends. But everything changed when I came to the EMC Queens office and discovered I was carrying twins. Carmen lovingly explained to me that I had other options and that abortion was not the answer. She gave me hope.

Now I am the proud mother of Emily and Marietta, who are the greatest blessing in my life. I feel I am unable to repay Carmen and EMC for making me the happiest woman alive. My whole life has changed and my immediate family became more united because they share the love of my 15 month old beautiful babies.

Marietta Ortiz, NJ

No comments: