Saturday, September 18, 2010

A homeless women.

A 21 year old women came in my office. She was a female that gave me such a hard time. She was cursing, talking with other females. She said "Why are yall showing these videos?" I told her she can walk out at anytime. I said, you must be aware of what your getting yourself into.

So, I took her to the back for a sonogram. She was 11 weeks. I took her for some private counseling and asked her, "Whats wrong, talk to me"? She poured her heart to me, and told me all the problems she was in with the babys father also with her alcoholic mother. She cried and cried. I told her the options.

I called the maternity home for her. She also took the number and called them. She was carrying a big bag with her, because she didn't know where she was going next. I gave her some fruit to eat, and told her to call me 24/7. She will be taken cared of in the maternity home. I know I impacted her life in a huge way that day.

No comments: