Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Conference week



I arrived in Orlando Florida on Sunday May 16, 2010 for the start of an adventure. I say adventure because it was quite upbeat and exciting. I and the rest of the bunch never knew what to expect next. Everyday brought a new and exciting day. We went to Busch Gardens, Disney World, and Gator Island. We had a lot of laughs, and enjoyed each other’s company. It brought an opportunity to bond and to share our eagerness to get to work. The conference which was the main reason for going to Orlando was about a three day conference. I learned a tremendous amount about different life saving tactics. I also met wonderful people who dedicate their lives to saving lives, and it was very inspiring and motivational to do the same. I was very eager for the week to be over so I could start saving babies in New York, but I enjoyed the fun and the learning experience. During our stay in Orlando, we stayed in a beautiful house that had four bedrooms and a pool and hot tub outside. I cannot think of a better way to relax and get to know everyone before we all worked together.

No comments: