Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Inspiring words

When I have trouble moving forward and I have to face a tough situation, I always end up finding some inspiring words that lead me to recover all my strength and try harder. Today I needed to hear that and it definitely helped me taking another step..."When it is dark enough, we can see the stars"



"It is important for you to recover from recent stress by leaning on Me. Be strong. Don't give up. All things that represent problems are only a stepping stone to understanding the work of My kingdom more completely. Keep looking up, says the LORD. Never forget that I am leading you to victory."




Philippians 3:12, "Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me."



Never give up. Never did, Never will.

No comments: