Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Perfect Opportunity To Tell The Truth

I had a client this week who came in for a pregnancy test. She was very young. She is just starting college. I asked her what she wanted to do if she indeed was pregnant. She basically was undecided.

I asked her if she knew what an abortion is. She replied, "Not really". I told her the 2 most common induced abortions. I told her the abortion facts that she could simply look up online if she wanted to, so that she knew I was not making it up.

After the consultation, she was completely turned off by the idea of abortion. She asked me, "How is that legal?" She really could not believe that our country and president would approve the act of abortion. I told her that many people choose to be ignorant on this particular subject matter. Because if they knew what was going on, they would be appalled at the thought of abortion.

As she was leaving, she said, " I'm really glad I got to meet with you today. I really , just, didn't know about all this".

I am just so thankful I was able to have the opportunity to meet with such a young girl who has little knowledge on the subject matter, and educate her on the facts. I had the opportunity to give her the truth.









No comments: