Sunday, February 24, 2013

My First Week

      This week has been amazing but very tiring both physically and emotionally.  I started this week going to the brooklyn EMC office, there I met one of the most amazing counselors, Linda.  She taught me how to fill out the forms, how to talk to the women and most importantly to never do anything without God.  God is the most important part of pro-life work, without Him we are nothing and with Him all things are possible.

     I spent most of this week praying in front of abortion clinics and sidewalk counseling.  I prayed in front of a Planned Parenthood with Monsignor Riley. (picture above) There I learned that in sidewalk counseling that again God must be included, Monsignor Riley's method includes handing out rosaries, which since then I have done every time I sidewalk counsel. 

    I will write some more soon, please keep me in your prayers!!! Thank you and God Bless.


               Sincerely,                        
         Brian Petry

No comments: