Thursday, May 17, 2012

Not alone anymore

In queen I got a young girl who has no family her dad she has never met and her mom die at the age of 15 and has no aunts or uncles she got married in her country at the age of 16 her husband would travel back and fourth to her native country Colombia then he asked her to come to the states as a good wife she came at the age of 23 but she says 8 days after coming to the states he would beat her up and force her to have sex she took her things one day and hasn't been back or even seen him and now she found out she pregnant at first she didn't know what she wanted to do with her pregnancy I explain to her the risk of an abortion and told her how develop her baby was and the reaction was oh wow no I want my baby I can't do that besides as of right now this baby is my family now

No comments: