Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pro-life march

Hello Pro-life followers


My name is Álvaro García and I come from Madrid. I am the new intern in the pro-life house and in my first week I traveled to Washington DC with Chris Slattery. In my opinion one of best ways of starting this experience.


 We were in the March for life. Every year the people go to this event and fight for the unborn rights. We went to a lot of meetings, but I consider one of the best "RAPE CONCEIVED LIVES MATTERS". There were five woman who decided do not have an abortion and keep them babies. They spoke about how much they love them kids and they gave us a message: "Every life is a gift"
How important is the human life.

Let follow them example and keep fighting for the babies, stronger than yesterday.

















No comments: