Saturday, July 11, 2009

That was a true sign!

That was a true sign!
This was my first week at the house and doing pro-life work. At the begining it has been a bit hard. I was not used to do this time of work, so it took me like two or three days to get used to it. I started giving out brochures. I did that work for four days. This tuesday I went to an office to do counseling.
The title of this blog is about a girl that came yeterday. I was talking to her when Brenda appeared. The girl was looking at Brenda amazed. They actually met on Jerome avenue's EMC office the other day. She came to the other thinking about getting an abortion. This was the second time that these girls was coming to us. She started thinking about this "coinidence" and then she realised that these was not a coincidence. She told us that that mus have been a sign, a sign from God that she was receiving. After that sign, she decided to keep. Most times we get God's help to help these girls and these unborn babes, these is a good example of it.

No comments: