Monday, July 6, 2009

Back from Spain

After being an intern last summer here at EMC, I decided to come back for another year. I am from Spain--a long, long way from New York City. The abortion laws are completely different here from those in my country. Here, they are much less strict compared to my country so I am more than willing to help stop this abortion agenda in America. Since being back here, I was able to work in the Brooklyn office and see miracles happen. I love working in the Bronx, though, because my native language is Spanish and many of the Bronx women speak Spanish. I also have enjoyed working outside Dr. Emily's, the largest abortion clinic in the Bronx. I have had the privilege to see a few turnarounds since I've been back. I know I am here on God's will, and I will continue to keep everyone updated about my second time in the United States.

No comments: