Saturday, July 25, 2009

Because our job is the start of a better future

The 22sd of Septemeber, 1980 the New York Times quoted:

"I´ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has alredy been born" Ronald Reagan

Its been almost twentynine years since president Reagan was quoted in the New York Times. And twentynine years later our battle for life is as important as it´s ever been. After working for EMC Pregnancy Center I´ve realize all we can do to help thoose who can´t help themselfs, the unborn. I´ve had the opportunity to understand how important the protection of life is in todays´ society. But above all, I´ve had the opportunity to help dozens of women understand why a child is always a blessing and never a 'problem'. In a few days I´ll go back to my hometown in Spain, but I´ll never forget what I´ve learnt here, in New York City. With me I take all thoose wonderful feeIings that flooded my heart every time a women decided to raise her daughter/ son instead of killing her/him. And I take with me all the wonderful friends I met during my internship.

Thank you,

No comments: