Thursday, July 23, 2009

Now She Knows


This is the story of a girl that came yesterday to Liz´s office. There was a difference between this girl and the others that come to the office. She was married! Most of the girls I have met were single, so this was a new situation for me. She also has six children. The older one is already 16. She told us that she had two abortions before. When we finished all the cuestions we show her the DVD of the procedures. I noticed something strange in her face. She was actually scared with what she was seeing. When the DVD finished she just said: I´m not doing that again. She was going to have the seventh child, a new life coming to our world.
With this girl I realised that there are many other girls out there that don´t what abortion really is. I´m sure that If we would be able to show this DVD´s to all the girls that are going to have an abortion, a big number of them wouldn´t do it. And this is actually that the people working for EMC and the interns are trying to do.

No comments: