Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thank you!

It is near a month that I just arrived to New York, and at the beginning of my stay hear in EMC I came with a lot of energy to try to help mothers and to try to save lives, give hope to the women and try to show them that their child will be a member of her future family, a life that they have to take care of him and give them all the love that an innocent child need.


Today I feel the same feeling but I think that I have more strength to fight against the abortion in my country, this energy is a consequence of the example that a lot of girls every day show to me with their decisions. It’s admirable how these young girls, with situations like no work, boyfriends that they don’t want to know anything about their future child...circumstances that probably at the beginning are not very enviable, but sincerely I’m proud of these girls and their courage in keeping their babies.



With this post I want to tell that there is hope for this life’s and their mothers, I want to say thank you to all of them to give her child the opportunity to have a successful future, and to teach us with her incredible courage!



P.S: I post a video with a really nice song about the abortion, it’s a rap that a group of child sang during the Youth rail in Maryland. http://youtu.be/ljslcmnfWNI


No comments: