Saturday, August 6, 2011

Second part of different reasons: God's hand...

The second one was 16. She did not have any financial or health problems but she still wanted to have an abortion. It was sad to feel how ignorant she was, and how unconscious she was about her situation. Her baby is 5 months and we tried to give her information on how to place her baby for an adoption but she was a teenager and she did not want to listen to us. I told her that she was taking the worst way to take away her baby, because to have an abortion is dangerous and it has very dangerous consequences. However, to keep the baby and place him for an adoption is something natural, free and without as many negative consequences for your mind or physical health.

Today, however, I learned that she is going to keep her baby! I am so happy for this. I am sure God has touched her...It is amazing to know that us interns, with the Holy Spirit, have saved a life. It is something that you cannot explain... I thank God for this, I am sure this is one of the happiest days of my life.

No comments: