Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last Goodbye

It has been two months since I fisrt put a foot on this city. It's impossible to describe how wonderful this city

is: its magical places, its diverse people and the magic hidden in the sky full of skyscrapers.


This is The City, New York, an incredible place wirth visiting and worth living at. For me, this is one of the

most wonderful experiences of my life. Not only because of the millions of good times I have had, but also

because of the people I have met, and most of all, because of the people I have been able to help and to

counsel in order to change their lives: value the treassure that God has given to them and respect life as it is

the greatest gift we have.


I am proud to say I have saved some lives, not as many as I would have liked, but every little help is huge. I

have no words to say how amazing this has been, or what it has meant to me. The truth is that I am still

astonished by the miracles I have seen: the miracle of love and life.


I very much encourage everyone to come and have this experience because it will change your lives as much

as it has changed mine.


Goodbye New York, it has been a pleasure.


No comments: