Saturday, July 28, 2012

Trip across the states

Last week some interns and I had the great opportunity to go across the states. In fact we went in total to 12 states. Starting from New York, then New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan.

It was so fun because I never went to those states and we visited all of them. We learned all the american culture, the lovely history it has, and we saw the great countryside around the states.
We also went to Gettysburg. The famous US batttle in wich the civil war took place. I enjoyed it so much because I am a very history fan so I liked it.

But the best time we wad was when we went to Minnneapolis (Minnesota) to some prolife conferences. There we learned how to do sidewalk counseling. Since we had those conferences I really know properly how to do sidewalk counseling. Also we met very nice important people from the prolife movement.


No comments: