Friday, July 27, 2012

The girl with the elegant boy

Today has been a hard day for the A Team. We've been at Dr. Emily's doing sidewalk counseling.

One girl came with a smartly dressed tall guy. We couldn't talk to them when they went in the clinic, because they didn't listen to us.

But about an hour and a half, they went out of the building having an argument. Despite the previous failure, I tried to talk to them and to give them a brochure. He turned down again our help, but the girl stopped.

He kept on walking, and so I was able to give her a leaflet. She said: "he never listens". I don't know why, but the expression on his face made me think she didn't want to have an abortion.

Maybe, as they went out so quickly, she didn't actually have the abortion and I hope we'll talk to her in our offices soon!

No comments: