Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Please Pray!

What a sad story I have for you readers! I met a man who was trying to force his girlfriend to have her third abortion, even though it was clear this was not the choice she wanted. She told me plain and simple, "I do not want this, I just want to know other options,but my boyfriend who is sitting out there wants me to." So we took this as a good opportunity to show him the video called Choice Blues.
We thought this would humble his heart, and he would see what potentially would happen to the girl he supposedly loved. Well instead he laughed in our faces, and pointed at the little baby being torn apart, and said, "Am i supposed to feel guilty about his?" My mouth dropped along with the girls head in embarresment, and the creep walked out! The girl let him go, and is on her way for a sonogram tomorrow! Let's all pray for this girl that she gets herself and her baby out of his life.

No comments: