Thursday, December 15, 2011

Widower


Today I had a lady come in fills out the intake form when I call her to come in and take a sit she tells me right off the bat she wants an abortion she has made up her mind that this is something she want to do. So I say “ok well still take a sit and we will discuss the procures that take place in having an abortion and the potential complication that could happened” she take a sit and I ask her “what the reason why she wants to have an abortion” at first she was very guarded with what she wanted to say and took a long pause before answering. I lean over and asked her tell me I want to hear why I see so much pain in your eyes. All of a sudden tears start coming down her face I asked if I can hug her and she just looks at me and put her arms around tells me my husband just passed away I cant I already have 4 kids with him I cant it just too much for me right now I cant I wont not right now. So I told her to let it out cry sometime I good to cry and she just cries like there was no tomorrow. After she calms down and I tell her that sometimes there could be complications that can be fatal and she says “no way I cant what about the other kids I cant thy already lost one parent am not going to leave them with no parent” am keeping my baby. So she goes to the sonogram room and find out she 9 weeks and the smile on her face when she herd the baby heart beat the tear that came down weren’t tears of fear, hate nor anger but tears of joy.  

No comments: